What is BlokCam?
BlokCam is a wireless camera system that can be quickly and easily deployed to the hook block or boom tip of a crane. The sound and view from below the camera is then transmitted and received wirelessly via the antenna systems to a screen in the cab. This allows the operator to see and hear the load and surroundings, giving an unobstructed, live, audio-visual feed of the critical areas that working in the blind would never allow.
Garner Construction wbe is the North American distributor of blokcam camera systems.
- Eliminate blind picks
- Confirm load security prior to lifting
- Improve communications between the Operator and Rigger
- Reduce hazards like impacts and collisions
- Increased accuracy and speed reduces time for each pick by 15 to 45 seconds
- Using a camera system helped increase productivity by up to 39% in the blind and 27% in the open - Journal of Construction Engineering and Management
Other Crane Camera Systems
In addition to the BlokCam Wireless Camera System, Garner Construction provides a simpler model for your basic crane camera needs. This camera still attaches to the crane hook block magnetically and displays a live camera feed to the operator in the cab. Without the extra bells and whistles, though, this system is a more affordable option for your safety and productivity needs.
Purchase, lease or rent.
The choice is yours.
We have BlokCam systems in stock and ready for immediate shipment to wherever you need them.
Systems are available for purchase, but if you’d rather lease or rent, we have innovative terms that will suit your needs. Please give us a call at +1 (253) 886-1421 or if you would rather, fill out the form below and we will return your call as soon as possible.