Outside Sales Representative
Garner Construction WBE provides full-service tower crane and hoist rentals, operation, maintenance, erection, and dismantle. We also provide equipment, liability insurance, rigging materials, safety plans, routine maintenance, and wireless camera systems. We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual for our wireless camera rental and sales. As an Outside Sales Representative, you’ll be joining a well-established organization that values hard work, innovation and the entrepreneurial spirit. This is an exciting role that allows you to put your sales training in action.
- Targeting and acquiring new businesses, cold calling prospective clients by identifying the key decision makers within prospective organization, and turning leads into sales by managing client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle.
- Generate and review quotes for wireless camera systems.
- Adhere to set pricing structure and monitor gross profit margins; develop accurate sales quotes and ensures proper follow-thru.
- Complete daily/weekly call reports on sales calls made to customers.
- Attend vendor-training sessions and shows to maintain knowledge of new products and developments in the industry.
- Create and maintain relationships with management with clear, open communication and follow through on expectations.
- Adhere to all safety policies and practices, including but not limited to personal protective gear on field.
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Maintain a professional business appearance at all times
- Cold-calling and jobsite calls are required
- Customer Service oriented; good communication skills; closing skills, territory management; prospecting, presentation and negotiation skills; self-confidence and motivation; product knowledge and ability to maintain client relationships.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- The successful candidate would be required to maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending technical workshops, reviewing professional and industry-related publications, establishing personal networks, etc.
- Excellent proven sales skills, including prospecting, developing and servicing accounts. Minimum 1-2 years business-to-business sales experience.
- Quality negotiation skills and ability to make effective sales presentations
- Good computer skills with strong ability to navigate MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate's or Bachelor's degree a plus, but not required.
- Overnight travel may be required.
Garner Construction offers competitive wages including base salary, commissions, and performance based bonuses, company vehicle with paid fuel. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.