Full Time | Seattle, WA
We are a construction company that provides full-service tower crane and hoist rentals, operation, maintenance, erection, and dismantle. We are seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Accountant to join a well-established organization that values hard work, innovation and the entrepreneurial spirit. This position reports directly to the Controller/CFO and is an exciting role that can be expanded upon
- Process weekly Payroll with Paychex.
- Process Union Trust Distributions, Fringe benefits reporting/payments, WA L&I and compliance.
- Prepare and Send out Monthly Progressive Contract Billings, which includes Job & Job rate set up, generating payment applications, change order requests etc.
- Monthly Job Cost Analysis and reporting to management.
- Perform OCIP and Insurance policy audits.
- Reporting of Certified Payroll
- Collections on open receivables.
Skills and Experience Requirements
- 5 plus years specializing in full cycle accounting for construction related industries including but not limited to job costing, Payroll & certified P/R.
- Strong analytical, organizational & problem solving skills
- Proven ability to improve processes while maintaining an acute attention to detail & working independently
- Cost accounting
- Business Process Improvement
- Internal Controls
- Payroll & Union Benefits
- Undergrad/Bachelors degree is required.
- Good computer skills with strong ability to navigate MS Office and Mac environment.
- Experience working in Quickbooks
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Salary ranges from $50,000 to $60,000 DOE. Qualified applicants please send your resume to email@example.com. Cover letter and references are a plus. No phone calls, please.